Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Xmas sports gift post what did i forget?


Ms Santa in Xmas marketing pointed out that I failed to mention in my blog, 2008 must have Xmas gifts for the sports fan post our very own Sportsnet Holidays gift vouchers. I wasn't aware at the time that Santas Elves actually had access to our website to distribute these vouchers, but hey those Elves they can be tricky. So yes it is not too late if you are stuck for an idea to buy a Sportsnet Holidays gift voucher to use against any of our hundreds of sports travel packages and experiences. Given my oversight I will make sure the Elves work hard to get it delivered on time.

Good luck shoppers and remember it is AFL draft week and only 10 sleeps to the boxing day cricket test and then more EPL matches in a week than you can shake a stick at. Then what do you know it will be 2009 and just a few weeks to the Australian Open followed by the Australian Formula One Grand Prix.


No comments: