Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Ashes 2010 Dates, Ashes Series 2010-11

The Ashes 2010 dates have been released for the Ashes Series 2010 Gabba Nov 25
Adelaide Dec 3
Perth Dec 16.
Melbourne Dec 26-30
Sydney Jan 3

The Boxing day test 2010 Melbourne at the MCG that is the one which will be the make or break if it is 2 to 1 1 all and draw 2 draws etc

I already have the Sportsnet Holidays Ashes Cricket Series 2010-11 page up for registrations. I think Ashes cricket tours that have Ashes tickets and Cricket tour friendly hotels will be massive. Imagine if England could retain the 2010-11 Ashes in Australia. I can not imagine what would happen if it was at the boxing day test. I think most Aussie cricket fanatics would opt for a New Zealand passport rather than lose the Ashes at the G.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am hoping to get out there for the Ashes :) I found a full list of Operators http://www.crickettraveloffice.com.au/ukagents.asp